- Rofin Australia Pty. Ltd. regrettably wishes to advise that on the 3rd of October, 2012 we had to undertake the unusual step of terminating our Canadian representative agreement with Invitro Sciences Inc. trading as CSI Crime Sciences Inc. This is not something that was undertaken lightly as Rofin Australia Pty.Ltd. endeavours to maintain excellent working relationships with all of our representatives. As there is an ongoing dispute over monies owed Rofin Australia Pty. Ltd. has sought legal advice. If you have any concerns regarding this matter please contact either your local Rofin representative or Rofin Australia Pty. Ltd. directly.
- Rofin is proud to announce it is now certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant for the following:
- Design, development, manufacture, distribution, and servicing of arc lamp based forensic light sources.
We believe that our decision to become ISO 9001 certified not only anticipates the demands of our valuable customers but also demonstrates our commitment to providing quality service to all of them.
Read the announcement.
An essential component of our quality management system is a commitment to continuously improve our existing high standards. If you would like to comment on our products or services, we welcome your feedback.
- The launch of the versatile Polilight-Flare™ PLUS was announced ahead of the IAI Conference in San Diego, USA, 22 - 27 July 2007.
The request of Scene of Crime investigators for more light output from a readily portable light source with a range of colours from the UV to Red has been answered with the release of the new Polilight-Flare™ PLUS. Powered by a rechargeable lithium Ion Battery, the 7 LED output heads can be either connected directly or remotely from the battery via a one metre cable. The UV (365nm) and Purple (415nm) have light outputs that rival the largest laboratory units. Full specification of the Polilight-Flare™ Plus
- The Medical Polilight™ PDT was launched. In May 2007.
- Rofin Australia Pty Ltd is pleased to announce it has received from the Australian Government's Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) a QUALITY SYSTEM CERTIFICATE ? Certificate Number AU Q00083/01dated 5 May 2007 ? 26 October 2011. This certifies that the Rofin has been assessed by the Manufacturers Assessment Branch TGA, and has been found to comply with the requirements of ISO 13485:2003 (excluding clause 7.3 not assessed), for the manufacture of skin surface treatment applicator, light (GMDN 45222).
- The Australian Government's Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) announced that Rofin Australia received a CERTIFICATE FOR INCLUSION OF A MEDICAL DEVICE ? ARTG Product Number and Name 222687 ? Skin surface treatment system applicator, light, commencement date 13 March 2007.
- Notification from the TGA that Rofin Australia had received a CE CERTIFICATE ? Production Quality Assurance Procedures. Certificate Number MRA Q00037/01dated 6 March 2007 ? 6 March 2012. This certifies that the Rofin Production Quality Assurance System conforms to the relevant provisions of Annex V of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
- Rofin Australia has received Australian Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) Conformity Assessment Certification ? Production Quality Assurance Procedures. Certificate Number AU Q00083/01 dated 6 March 2007 ? 6 March 2012. This certifies that the Rofin quality management system complies with the relevant provisions of Schedule 3-Part 4 of the Therapeutics Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002.
- The new Polilight™ SC was launched April 2007
Rofin Wins Australian Export Awards
After winning two Governor of Victoria export awards in Victoria, (Small to Medium Manufacturer and the Victorian Export Award for Innovation Excellence), in Melbourne in October 2005, Rofin were eligible for the national export awards.
The 2005 Australian Export Awards' winners were announced at a gala dinner and awards ceremony held at Darling Harbour officiated by the Hon. Mark Vaile MP, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Trade.
The Small to Medium Manufacturer award, sponsored by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, was won by Rofin Australia.
The 2005 Australian Export Awards (AEA) recognise Australian businesses for their export achievements. The AEA are jointly presented by the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) and the Australian Chamber for Commerce and Industry (ACCI) and supported by some of Australia's leading business and export facilitators.